Jumat, 30 Oktober 2020

CONTOH PERKENALAN DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS

 Ini adalah contoh percakapan perkenalan dalam Hahasa Inggris.

Andi dan Budi sedang bertemu di jalan.

Andi: Hi...Good morning. My name is Andi. Nice to meet you.

Budi: Morning. My name is Budi. Nice to meet you, too. Where do you live?

Andi: I liove in Blimbingsari, and you?

Budi: I live in Patoman. Where do you go to school?

Andi: I go to school at SMPN 1 Blimbingsari. And you?

Budi: Oh..We are in the same school. What grade are you in?

Andi: I'm in the 7 grade. What about you?

Budi: I'm in the 7 grade, too. Yeah..I hope we'll be close friend, Andi.

Andi: Yeah..I hope, too. I think I must go now. See you later, Budi.

Budi: See you.

Bisa kan membuat contoh perkenalan seperti ini?

Silahkan dicoba. Jangan lupa ditulis di kertas, foto, kirim hasilnya ke P. Holik ya?

Makasih.




1 komentar:

Soal Bahasa Inggris Expressing Gratitude Kelas 7 SMP

  Soal Bahasa Inggris Expressing Gratitude Kelas 7 SMP   Answer the following questions by choosing the right answer between a, b, c, d, o...